First of all I would like to say thank you to you for chosing me.
I don’t like to work without refs so keep in mind if I have to choose between two commissions request one with references and the other without. I may not take yours. Just ask, if I take your commissions or not will depend a lot on other recent works.
Only PAYPAL … ( at this time ) … payment in advance and leave your name (nickname) on the payment please. If I get your commission I’ll be able to focus more time and effort on one piece rather than spreading yourself too thin. I offer a free sketch for every order over 75 €.
Note: The prices are approximation. Prices are subject to a rise if the design is complex. If you do commission to me you makes me aware of your adulthood.
For we set our both of our minds at ease and get some good accountability on here is what you agree for if you commission me:
- I reserve the right to decline any commission request without question.
- I reserve the full rights to the image and it’s use/distribution unless otherwise agreed upon (if I ever make prints but I have near to 0chances to do so).
- I reserve the right to display commissioned pieces on my website(s) (if requested an original character of yours, credit to you will be noted accordingly). If you do not want your commission displayed for whatever reason, please speak to me,
- Once a piece is commissioned, you may use it for any personal use that you please, including but not limited to icons, signatures, layouts, wallpapers, themes and personal site display, with credits. You may not however claim the work to be your own or set it up for redistribution. I continue to reserve the rights to the artwork, you may not use it for any external projects (commercial or non-commercial). If you are looking for something to redistribute, use for your game, represent your comic, use as an ad banner, sell or show at conventions, etc, speak to me. If you are not sure whether your request counts as personal or otherwise, feel free to ask me about it’s intended use.
- I reserve the rights to all redesigns of characters within commissions, including redesigned/adapted outfits, hairstyles, etc (basically anything that you did not create or include in your original reference images). I am not being paid to re-design or beef up your character for you, but I won’t make any change if I feel it is not needed. I won’t do it as your own demand.
- Regular commissions are NOT to be used for things like book illustrations, covers or any other publishing without expressed written permission (whether you make a profit or not). They cover non-commercial use ONLY including non-profit making projects such as free online games. You may not make prints of my work to sell. I still hold legal rights to the art, commissioning me means agreeing to these terms. This includes but is not limited to: Book illustrations, game illustrations/concepts, adoptables/petsite pets and so forth. If you wish to have me illustrate something like this, or use my art in a commercial project it will fall under professional commissions and must be discussed with me before the commission is started, the rights to the image will be included in the price for you to use as you please. You must specify if this is the case to be properly quoted, prices listed here are for personal commission only. Pricing will be done on a project to project basis. For art books (that you’ve commissioned the piece to appear in) I require proper credit wherever you might setup your credits, or for sites on the credits section of the site under the name of Rika-Dono for my work. Standard credits for novel covers apply.
- I will not begin the piece until I have received payment, once I have received payment, I can update you on the production of the piece ( if asked ).
- All commissions are non refundable.